David Verde, a Sacramento recording artist, has released a track called “Price Tag” featuring Sacramento legend X-Raided and San Francisco legend San Quinn. David’s music style is west coast with an alternative indie vibe and an emo rap feel. His music is known for being witty, humorous, high energy, and lit. “Price Tag” is one of his prominent tracks and is a must-listen for fans of the music at the moment. After grinding and performing shows Afroman, Lil TJay, Shordie shordie, Asian Doll, Landon Cube, Bfbdapackman, YN Jay, AlmightyJay, RJMRLA, X-Raided, Kasher Quon & Many More, David is ready to elevate his career to the next level.
David Verde ft. X-Raided & San Quinn – Price Tag (Audio)
1. What inspired you to create the song “Price Tag”?
David Verde: “Price Tag” was inspired by the idea of people valuing material possessions over genuine connections and relationships.
2. How did you come up with the concept for the song?
David Verde: The concept for the song came from personal experiences and observations of people around me.
3. What was it like working with X-Raided and San Quinn on the track?
David Verde: Working with X-Raided and San Quinn was amazing. They are both legends in the game and brought their unique styles to the track.
4. What was the recording process like for “Price Tag”?
David Verde: The recording process was smooth and efficient. We all had a clear vision for the track and were able to execute it well.
5. What do you hope listeners take away from “Price Tag”?
David Verde: I hope listeners take away the message of the song and start to value genuine connections and relationships over material possessions.
6. How does “Price Tag” fit into your overall musical style and sound?
David Verde: “Price Tag” fits into my overall musical style and sound by being a high-energy, witty, and humorous track that is relevant to my generation.
7. What sets “Price Tag” apart from your other tracks?
David Verde: “Price Tag” stands out from my other tracks because of the legendary features from X-Raided and San Quinn and the message of the song.
8. What was the biggest challenge you faced while creating “Price Tag”?
David Verde: The biggest challenge was making sure that the message of the song was clear and conveyed well.
9. How has your music evolved since your earlier releases?
David Verde: My music has evolved by becoming more refined and polished while still maintaining the same energy and vibe.
10. What are your future plans for your music career?
David Verde: My future plans for my music career are to continue to create and release high-quality music while expanding my fan base and touring.
11. What advice would you give to aspiring musicians?
David Verde: My advice would be to stay true to yourself and your sound, work hard, and never give up on your dreams.